Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar InventHelp New Store Products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, InventHelp patent services etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and InventHelp New Products have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.